Whole grain/wheat Spaghetti
1/2 Cup Basil leaves
3 Garlic cloves
1 tbsp Extra virgin Olive oil
Crushed red pepper
1) Cook spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
2) Except for salt and peppers, put the rest of the ingredients in a food processor and make it saucy in consistency.
3) Drain the spaghetti and run cold water over it so that it doesn't overcook.
4) Mix the cooked spaghetti and the avocado basil sauce together in a pan that can be warmed up on the stove if needed.
5) Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6) Serve it in a bowl and top it off with red crushed pepper.
*This recipe was adapted from the book Oh she glows by Angela Liddon.