1 tsp Organic homemade grass fed Ghee ( I use more generally!)
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/2 Small onion finely chopped
1 Chopped green chilli
Fistful of finely chopped Baby Spinach
~ 2 tsp goji berries
2 Organic Eggs
Unsweetened Coconut milk
1) Heat a cast iron skillet and ghee to it.
2) Saute garlic and onion until onion is translucent.
3) Add green chilli,spinach and goji berries, saute nicely for some time.
4)Break 2 eggs, add coconut milk, salt and pepper and mix well to make it scrambled.
5) Squeeze some lime juice on top.
6) Enjoy this warm garlicky, sweet and tangy with a gluten free or a Ezekiel toast.